Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catelin makes Lemonade


Catelin: Can I make some more lemonade?


Me (reading my blogs don't bother me): Sure, don't make a mess.


Catelin comes back: How much water do I use?


Me: Well, how much powder did you use?


Catelin: Five, no eight.


Me: Eight what?!


Catelin: Eight cups.


Me: Huh, there aren't eight cups of powder in the Country Time Lemonade can.


Catelin: No, that other thing.


Me: Do you mean the measuring lid? (The lid has lines to measure the powder)


Catelin: Yeah.


Me: So, how much powder did you put in the lid?


Catelin: I don't remember.


Me: *sigh* Just fill the pitcher half full.


Catelin: Okay.


I finish up at the computer and walk into the kitchen.


Catelin: It doesn't taste good. Here, I made some for you.

She's right it's too weak.


Me: Now what did you use to measure with..??


Catelin: This spoon.


She holds up a teaspoon.










2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want some!!! I like it really really thick! It is so hot here!!! I love the pics!!! Time for bed! Thanks for the update. I have questions regarding your adult party, Sister!!! Love you all!

Unknown said...

I'm using mike's user name. This is your favorite sister-in-law, btw Aunt Lori!!!!!