I know, I know. No new posts. Just what the heck do I do all day anyway? I should have plenty of time to blog.
We closed on the house Friday. Mom and Catelin started boxing up toys and books today. The movers will be here next Friday to move the furniture over to the new house.
The utilities are all taken care of and two fence companies have come to give estimates for a fence. Wow, fences are expensive!! And, here we were complaining that the backyard wasn't that big...
So, everything is rolling right along. We can't wait to get settled and get back into a routine. It just seems like everything has been crazy for a couple months now. We have all passed-around a stomach flu and cold virus. Even The Big Puppy was sick for a few days.
The Big Puppy is now called Abbey. Abbey and Alex are going to be best buddies. He just thinks she is great. She will probably be housebroken before Alex is potty trained.
The glamour of puppy ownership has worn off for Catelin, as she realized that she would actually be expected the help care for Abbey. *gasp*
A puppy is alot of work and you have to take them outside and walk around the yard with them and you have to play with them and feed them. WHO KNEW....
Well, better wrap it up for the evening and get some sleep. I may have to go hunt up some more boxes for packing tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment