Thursday, August 19, 2010

Super Heroes

In the utility room there is a shelf. Above the washer and dryer, waaay up on the wall. I can barely reach this shelf standing on my tippy-toes.

If there is something I don't want the kids to have free-reign with, it goes on this shelf. Moon Sand, Play-doh, paints, markers, glue, scissors, etc.

Somehow Alex has discovered a way to reach this shelf. I have not been able to catch him in the act, but a couple times now he has helped himself to things from The Shelf.

This afternoon I gave him the crayon box, but later he had the crayons AND the markers. ???

Me: Alex, how did you get these markers?
Alex: I don't know. **shrugs**
Me: Did YOU get them down, or did Daddy?
Alex: I did.
Me: How did you reach the markers up there?
Alex: With my Super Jump!

No comments: