When you cook often, as I do, it is important to have an organized, clean, well-stocked kitchen.
Bwaaaa, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Hee, Hee........................ ROFL..............
Okay, you can stop now, it wasn't that funny...
Seriously, I was looking for two things: Colored sugar, for Christmas sugar cookies, and blue food coloring for the magic potion for Catelin.
I know that I had these items before we moved, but now... ? Who knows. Can't find 'em. Must purchase more.
As I was cleaning/organizing I remembered that my baking powder was expired. When I made Pumpkin Bread before Thanksgiving it turned out kinda "heavy". So I wanted to get the baking powder out of the cabinet as well.
Now, this was so funny I thought you all might like it:
It looks fine, don't you think?
This is the bottom of the can.

Ha, no wonder the bread was "heavy", it's a wonder we didn't all die of Botulism or Trictospitosis. The best thing is, I packed it and moved it all the way from IL to GA.
Someone here must really like Hot Sauce. Who needs 5 bottles of hot sauce???
This is where Lucy stands on the chair and tries to help.
(Don't tell Mark, she sniffed his favorite hot sauce)
Let me tell you about The Vinegar, er, Vinegar(s). Balsamic-Fancy Brand, Balsamic-WalMart brand, Red Wine Vinegar, White Wine Vinegar, Apple Cider Vinegar, Seasoned Rice Vinegar and TWO bottles of regular White Vinegar.
Who needs 8 bottles of Vinegar......... the same nuts who have 5 bottles of hot sauce, and 15 packets of soy sauce from the Sushi Bar, that's who!
This is why you need a clean and well-organized kitchen. So you can keep all your Hot Sauces and Vinegars on the same shelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment