Back in October, when I first started thinking about Christmas shopping, Catelin was going on and on about her friend's Nintendo Wii. She wanted a Wii for Christmas. Well, I thought, it could be a gift for the whole family to use, Mark could play with Catelin with it, etc, etc.
Then I priced them. Not only were they hard to find, but they were $250 for the basic console with one traditional controller and one "action" controller. Well, when you start adding in all the second controllers and a couple games to play, it became quite pricey.
So, we decided, maybe not this year. Maybe next year, when the prices start dropping and we have a big family room to play in, etc...
BUT, while feeding my blogging addiction I came across a Blog Giveaway. Blog giveaways, they are so much fun and I never win anything, and Mark just laughs at me, but I'm always hopeful. One of these days I will win a Kitchenaid Mixer from http://www.thepioneerwoman.com/!
Sooo, http://www.noobie.com/ is having a Wii giveaway for Christmas!! Fantastic! I sign up, BUT, if I "tell my friends" about it I get 5 extra entries. Well, of course I pimped out a few e-mail addresses so I could get 5 extra entries!
I warned Mom that I had done this, and told her she could just delete any junk looking stuff.
Well, SHE ENTERED THE WII GIVEAWAY TOO! And out of 8,000 entries.............
No I didn't win, of course not................ MOM won the Wii giveaway! How cool is that!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment