Keepin' in touch with our Family and Friends. Postin' pictures for the Grandmas. Sharin' the chaos...
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Cousin Ella's Big Week!
This week Ella has a Birthday. Happy 6th Birthday!!!
Pretty Cousins!
We also heard that someone will be starting Big Kid School ***Kindergarten*** soon. Don't cry mommy, all the teachers will laugh at you (just like they did at me).
Happy Birthday Ella Bella, Love from Catelin and Alex, Uncle Mark and Aunt Traci
Yeah she started K'garten on her birthday! Boy did she think she was all that!!! She had a great week of school then brought the germs home for both of us to get sick! She really misses her cousins and keeps asking when she is going to see them. I told her I would send her right down if Aunt Traci can teach her to do laundry!?!?! (She's teaching a two year old! I knew she was supermom! Love to all!
1 comment:
Yeah she started K'garten on her birthday! Boy did she think she was all that!!! She had a great week of school then brought the germs home for both of us to get sick! She really misses her cousins and keeps asking when she is going to see them. I told her I would send her right down if Aunt Traci can teach her to do laundry!?!?! (She's teaching a two year old! I knew she was supermom! Love to all!
Post a Comment