Today was the Boosterthon Fun Run at Catelin's school. They had a big pep rally, and lots of loud 'game-time' music. Catelin ran/walked 29 laps in the alloted 30 minutes. Now, aren't you glad you didn't pledge $5.00 per lap, like some of the participants did?? The fund raiser was to help earn money to buy new playground equipment for the school. It was lots of fun, but it sure was hot. Several of the kids were feeling sick after the run, one little girl fainted before the running even started. I hope, if they do this again, it's later in the fall. It was about 85 degrees when we left the school at 10:30 am.
Thank you for all your help donating money and "finding" states. We will find out tomorrow which classroom won the ice cream party for 'most states'. But Catelin definitely had the most countries. Thanks Aunt Lori!

Catelin's teacher, Ms. Blackburn and part of her class. Catelin is on the right with hands up.

Hot and sweaty. Alyssa and Catelin.


This picture is in here because I couldn't figure out how to delete it without deleting the whole posting, which I've already done,
twice dammit.
Remember this blonde cutie from our neighborhood? I have a feeling we are going to be seeing alot of him during the teenage years.

Go Catie, G...... ooooo ants....
No comments:
Post a Comment