Thursday, September 11, 2008

Chinese Food

I told Mark Tuesday night that I was going to make Fried Rice for supper Wednesday. He had a day shift on Wednesday, so he was going to be home and we would have Family Dinner. We all like fried rice, even Alex.

I went to the grocery store on Wednesday morning to purchase supplies.
This was homemade, from scratch, not from a box. Homemade Chicken Fried Rice, a very good recipe if I might say so myself.
I cooked chicken, chopped vegetables and had everything ready to go when Mark got home from work.
It was still early, so he and Catelin went out to run a few errands before dinner.

Now, all my veggies are chopped and lined up on the counter and my fresh chicken is de-boned and ready to go. Dinner is perfectly planned and ready to proceed.
An hour later Mark and Catelin return.
With two bags of food.
From a chinese restaurant.
Two entrees and two sushi rolls.

Infer what you will.

No comments: