I could hear giggling and laughing coming from the Living Room and Alex was the only one in there. This is what Alex and Lucy get-up-to when no one is looking.That is the rocker, turned over on top of a little stroller, shoved against the futon/sofa.

I have no idea what the game was, but they were enjoying themselves so much I just left them alone! There are worse games they play together.I especially like the game where Lucy gets on the desk and bats all the pens onto the floor, then Alex gathers them up and uses them to scribble all over the white walls. And the toys, and the books, and his legs....
Right now they are both in the backyard. Alex is chasing the cat, with a big stick in his hand. It seems like Lucy is enjoying herself.?
1 comment:
Those little stinkers! Partners in crime. I think they're both adorable!
Post a Comment