Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!

We had a great time Halloween.

All the kids 'on the block' (sorta) met at one house to trick or treat together. Costumes were required for all participants. Including adults. Hee, Hee Mark, thought he was going to get away with NO costume. But the neighbors busted him and pointed him to a big pile of costumes. And, of course, I do not have a picture of his get up or of my totally cute witch costume.

Really, I just wanted a reason to wear spider web stocking and paint my fingernails glossy black. I sooo could have been a good Goth (if I'd been born 10 years later).

Catelin was a Go-Go Girl. Alexander was Thomas Train. That other cutie is Princess Isabella, one of our neighbors.


Alex totally GOT IT. Follow the big kids to the door, stand in the group, hold up your bag, get CANDY!!! He walked the whole circle of the neighborhood and refused to ride in the wagon. He walked 1 whole mile!
I think if you walk a mile in the dark and cold, tripping over a foam train costume every few steps you deserve to get to eat Tootsie Pops at 9:00PM.



No comments: