The Aquarium was very cool, we all enjoyed our visit.
Catelin's favorite's were the Whale Sharks (there were 4, wow!) and the Beluga Whales. Of course, after seeing the Belugas, I couldn't stop singing the Baby Beluga song.
Thanks Raffi.
Thanks Raffi.

Japanese Spider Crabs. These were pretty neat, they were HUGE. They can reach a span of 13 FEET and live 100 years!! They are the largest known arthropod.

Don't they just look sweet and lovable??
I like the jellyfish. They just seem so stress free floating around in their blue water.

Catelin and Mamaw made her cake and she wanted to decorate it herself. Colored icing and sprinkles spell out Follow your Inner Star American Girls. I'm not sure what this meant, but it was important..... and she was very proud of her cake.
Summer teeth, sum'er there sum ain't.
Matching American Girls pajamas and slippers, Too Cute!!
No comments:
Post a Comment