Monday, October 6, 2008

Manic Monday

Oh, look! It's been over a week since my last post. Ooops. I think the #2 rule of blogging is Post Often. Sorry... But it has been a busy, full week. Rita and Don (MIL & FIL) arrived last weekend for a visit and they just left today. *sniff, sniff*

We had a really good time while they were here. Mark and I were able to take off for 2 nights to Biloxi for some grown-up down-time. Mark was really needing that! Stress, stress, stress.

We went to the Georgia Aquarium for Catelin's birthday. That girl is crazy for the aquariums. She loves the one in Las Vegas too! Georgia has the World's Largest Aquarium, who knew? Well, the aquarium was really cool and the area where it is located in Atlanta is really nice and there are other things to do there as well. Coca-Cola World, a Children's museum, etc. Many things to try another day. Read: "$$$$".

We hung out, ran around, ate out, had birthday cake... All with extra Grandma hands for diaper changes, naps, baths, playing outside, etc. They also keep my house clean and do laundry. It was almost a vacation to have so much help!! Thank you!

Today is Catelin's actual birthday Oct. 6. Nine years old, hard to believe. I will try to get some pictures up this week from the aquarium and of the birthday girl. But we have a big homework project to work on this week, the school is getting ready for their Fall Festival, and the kids and I are leaving Thursday for Illinois, to spend a long weekend with my mom. Aka: Nanny.

I need a nap just thinking about this week. Oh, and that reminds me, Alex decided this past week, that he doesn't need a nap anymore. He also started climbing out of his crib to emphasize the point! I feel a "match of wills" coming up, he not giving up his nap. Mommy has spoken...

No comments: